- Carpenter ants are one of the most common household pests in spring and summer
- Spiders start to emerge from winter harborage
- Moles are a small pest that can cause problems in people’s lawns
- Boxelder/Lady bugs emerge from winter harborage
- Centipedes hide in damp areas in basements and bathrooms
Preventative Maintenance Customers will receive their 1st treatment in April and their 2nd in June.
Semi-annual Customers will receive their spring/summer treatment in April and May.
Mosquito treatments and programs will begin in May.